Thursday, October 20, 2005

I was going to blog something interesting, but right now, I don't know what to say! I could report on the mini-conference I went to, or how work is going, but really - I don't feel it really matters that much. Frankly, all I really want to do right now is finish off the Mutants and Masterminds game we have pending and maybe finish up some of the many leftovers we have in the fridge.

Going to make hot chocolate now and eat some cranberry loaf.

posted by traxis @ 7:38 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary