Monday, October 24, 2005

I truly destroyed to computer I use at work. It fell after several times where I fumbled to catch the faulty battery pack. It is totally dead and I'm going crazy. The tech support office is apparently swamped and I don't have any way to find out if it going to be fixed in time. I am DYING TO know what is happening. Meanwhile, at work, I am struggling to get my regular stuff done. After two months' worth of crazy government meetings and now a week where I was away during my parents' visit and then a short conference, it seems that I can't find anything that I need and am unable to reach anyone that I need to talk to (and it's always urgent, of course!) I am so frustrated, I don't know what to do. SIGH.

I think I am going to leave the office soon - it is pointless to stay here and bang my head against the wall. Perhaps I will have more luck tomorrow.

posted by traxis @ 12:12 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary