Now:
Christmas fruit and gingerbread man garland
White chocolate and cherry shortbread cookies
Gingerbread snowflakes (must by big cookie cuttter in this shape)
Saskatoon Berry Jam - Attempt number 2 (PSA: liquid pectin can go bad - stupid crap!)
Later:
Spicy Cashews
"Oriental" snack mix
Pumpkin Pie drop cookies
Maybes...
Polka dot macaroons
Coconut-lime shortbread
Gingerbread house fixin's
Handmade Christmas cards for family
Must get:
1. $15 gift for exchange game with friends
2. Big snowflake cookie cutter
3. Cashews
4. Pretty much everything for the snack mix
5. Another box of Splenda
6. Twine
7. Lime
8. Craft paper for cards
posted by traxis @ 10:42 p.m.


2 Comments:
Where do you find the time???
I'm happy to report I got the garland, shortbread and snowflakes done on Saturday and on Sunday I made cookies for our dog and Chris' family dog too.
It's amazing how much free time I have when all my friends are busy with school stuff and I take the initiative to turn off the TV!
Post a Comment
» Home