Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The joke edition of the school paper from my ACREDITED alma matter came out today...
On the back is an add for degrees at one of my work schools (aka not for-real acredited).

Hee hee.

posted by traxis @ 2:45 p.m.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 a.m., Blogger X said...

Elaine!

I tried phoning you but I had your number wrong. Also I tried emailing you but I dunno if you got it. Send me a message. :)

 
At 11:00 a.m., Blogger traxis said...

Blargh! Been so busy! Will call Saturday daytime...

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary