Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday - uhg. Am not interested in going to work today, but there are several things that are potentially going to happen today or later on this week... Had a very busy weekend, in fact a very busy first week back. Spent a few evenings out at election forums, did a bunch of work on the strategic plan draft for work (it's pretty ugly), and then finally started doing housework this weekend. Went to see Memoirs of a Geisha on Friday night with girls, it was fantastic, and a good reflection of the book. It was good to go to a movie - I love movies.

Saturday we took some friends out to dim sum, then spent most of the day looking for skates - Chris bought me a lovely pair as a gift, they're super padded and very supportive and warm - I love them! Sunday we took said skates out to the park and enjoyed an afternoon of skating with our friends. I didn't do too bad, but I'm still not the worlds' greatest skater.

Got the cooking bug this weekend - made a batch of Butter Chicken which'll be my lunches throughout the week. Also made some banana muffins - put in extra bananas - so delicious! Will likely make a batch of Thai noodles with prawns, and coconut/red curry sauce too. I hope to continue being good about lunches.

Okay - my package hasn't arrived at the post office yet, I will go in for some of the day.

posted by traxis @ 8:58 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary