Friday, January 27, 2006

(sigh) I could have slept all day today - it's just so grey and cloudy... It's been a weird week, I've got some work to do, and I'm getting it done, no problem, but there is so much more, much more interesting/exciting things, anticipated for the upcoming weeks.

So, I got to work a little late today (not that it matters - I was doing work from home at 9 pm last night), and no one is here, nothing to do, and the voicemail light on the phone is blinking but the service is down. Double sigh.

Going to go have a coffee, read through this paper I need to read, then I have a lunch event with friends... That should be fun. This afternoon, I'm likely going to take off and either work from home or prepare things for this weekend - Chris and I are celebrating our 4th Anniversary!

Okay - caffeeine time.

posted by traxis @ 9:36 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary