Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ah man - think I'm coming down with a cold. Also, my bottom front teeth hurt today, never realized how many big deep breaths I take. Strange.

Am cleaning up at home (working from home today) and waiting for a teleconference call... I am a bit nervous - they are doing an evaluation of my work, and I'm never sure how I'm viewed. People seem happy with me, but I don't know what they aren't happy with.

Anyhow, it's a lovely day - getting a great deal done for home and work. February is going to be one crazy month.

Okay - must change laundry then call in to the meeting!

posted by traxis @ 12:46 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary