Tuesday, February 07, 2006

When I noticed that my dog and I had the same template - that simply wasn't good. Behold the lovely new template (created by Beccary)!

I am not sure what other changes I have made/will be making, but I need to read stuff for work now.

posted by traxis @ 10:56 a.m.

2 Comments:

At 3:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new template looks good, Elaine. I like the new picture too.

 
At 7:45 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

Liking it!
It makes me want to change mine (but I know I'll never get around ot it)
:-)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary