The answer: Medicine Hat - the smokiest city I've ever been to.
I've been working my ass off this week - I logged my hours into my tracking sheet and realized I've worked over 102 hours this week! CRAZY! In this week alone I added 7 days of banked time to my already predigious 8 days that I had left over from 2005. Sicko...
Today, I am contemplating returning the rental car, after returning crap to the office. I do have an eyebrow appointment at 2 pm (I forgot that we have a holiday for Family Day here today) so that'll really cut into the middle of the day. I would normally be interested in doing something outdoorsy, but it is snowing, I'm still really tired (despite being awake since a little while), and the 'time of the month' isn't right for sports.
Must do laundry, put crap away, and go grocery shopping (at Costco) soon.
Okay - will go get dressed and return the car. (sigh).
posted by traxis @ 8:44 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home