Saturday, March 04, 2006

Snow and Management Books

I plan to sit and read today. And maybe walk to the store, drop off stuff in the mail, go to the other mall, drop off contract and put deposit down for the May conference. Maybe grab some lunch.

I also want to listen to my Death Cab for Cutie album more - I love "Plans" and "You can play these songs with chords" both very much - I now have the "Transatlanticism" record too (it was sold-out over Christmas time). Will try to load up my player with such lovely things...

May also go to see a Lacrosse game tonight - the Edmonton Rush is having semi-finals, and it sounds like a good, cheap night out. Thinking of making a new pasta dish for supper - we'll see. Gotta iron before Monday too - lots of meetings coming up, and I need pressed blouses.

Anyhow, nothing much new, glad to have a calm weekend planned.

posted by traxis @ 9:20 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary