Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I am pretty much officially sick. I would not be at the office today (or this week) if I didn't have crazy craploads of things to do. It's been hard to focus - there are so many little projects (and big projects) to do, I just do bits and pieces of them at a time, and they all move forward towards completion, but I've only been able to cross a few things of my "to do" list.

Anyhow, one happy thing: my brother is coming to visit next month! I will be taking a week off around Easter to show him Alberta and hopefuly Vancouver too! It'll be good to see him and hang out. Hopefully the dog won't eat him!

Okay - must get back to work now.

posted by traxis @ 9:57 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary