Next, in my preparation for RPGing, more action-hero style movies - Domino featuring Kierra Knightly (not holding my breath for earth-shattering performance there...) and The Transporter (as in the Transporter 1 - not 2). I have been told by a very reliable geek source (that's you X) that it is a good action movie.
Finally - after all this craziness is done, I can look forward to more "thinky" movies... I have Crash and Me and you and everyone we know. I will save those for next week I think. Escapism and smashing things is where it's at right now.
posted by traxis @ 12:05 a.m.


4 Comments:
Crash is good but highly improbable! :-)
I hated Hulk. And Nick Nolte, too. Dude would not shut up! ;)
Batman Begins I liked initially, but less in retrospect the more I thought about it. I'm much more a fan of the Tim Burton/Michael Keaton movies.
I really enjoyed Batman Begins, and Hulk was nice stylistically - Eric Bana's acting ability is comparable to that of a sock drawer.
Domino was pretty awesome - I just liked the "fuck you" attitude of it.
Now, Transporter - that was the worst thing I've seen in a very very VERY long time. I would say it is only SLIGHTLY better than Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. Only slightly.
Oh no! My geek cred!
Post a Comment
» Home