I've now been working with my Mac for a year (minus a week or two) - and so, decided to "celebrate" with a few Apple goodies!
I first bought the extended waranty - which will pay for itself if I ever drop the computer again (yikes!).
Then I bought iWork - which I primarily got for the layout software Pages2. I hope to use it lots over the coming weeks for work - it will also help for next year's Christmas Letter!
Finally - I got some Applesauce - which, while not an official Apple product, has done a GREAT job cleaning up the white surfaces - including the groaty but unavoidable wrist spots on the base of the keyboard.
Now - I only need to muster the strength to "yell" at the Westworld people to get my freakin' keyboard replaced and the hinge for my monitor fixed - free, of course - at least, that's what I'm hoping. Then, she'll be as good as new!
(may also get backup softward and external harddrive - depending on if my rogue school pays up by the end of April!)
posted by traxis @ 5:25 p.m.


1 Comments:
Great post! I love reading blog posts from people who love their Mac!
Post a Comment
» Home