Saturday, April 22, 2006

I am so tired - had such a busy week! After moving our office and getting new furniture, we had an open house yesterday afternoon. I had spent all day getting stuff for the party, and was not in the greatest of moods - I guess not eating until 3 pm didn't help either. The open house was a total success - lots of people came including a bunch of my students! Did some clean up yesterday - need to finish that tomorrow so I can use the car to ferry dishes and empties.

We have an outing this afternoon/early evening, but it's still pretty early right now, and so I'm debating what to do with my day. I got to sleep in and then did a bit of yard work, but that's been about all. I don't really want to waste the whole day, but it is hard to figure out what to do in the short time I do have free. Hmmm....

Retrospectively: Saw "Thank you for Smoking" which was very good - also finally took our friends out for a "congratulations on getting married.... 5 months ago" dinner. It was a very good time.

Okay, will try to figure out something to do for the next few hours.

posted by traxis @ 12:44 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary