Name: (let's not go there)
Birthplace: Ottawa
Current Location: Home, kitchen table
Heritage: French Canadian and Chinese (routed through Panama)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Length: past my shoulders - too long, need a haircut
Height: 5'3" on a good day
Figure: could be more fit, "stocky" but with curves
Righty or Lefty: Righty (and I don't tend to get along with Lefty's)
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Introvert or extrovert: in between
Style
Clothing: Businessy for work, more funky for play, nice shoes & purses
Hair: either in a pony-tail or bun, or straightned if I bother
Music: alternative, some pop/hiphop
Makeup: either none, or foundation, lipgloss, mascarra... big fan of clear mascara on eyebrows - huge fan!
Body Art: What? like rhinestones and shit? No. gag.
Car: rental/driven by Chris/bus
Decor: modern but "homey"
Right Now
Current mood: on holiday!
Current music: none
Current taste: want pasta
Current hair: messy, could benefit from being washed
Current clothes: black linen trousers, bright green sleeveless shirt, pink and bright green flip flops below the chair
Current annoyance: pain in my right foot from driving
Current longing: a venue for our wedding - more wedding stuff
Current desktop picture: Racy billboard ad for Old's College
Current likes: documentary movies, www.gofugyourself.com
Current dislikes: being poor, heat, lack of wedding details
Current favorite article of clothing: long-sleeved robot t-shirt
Current favorite place to be: lawn chair outside in backyard with Hershey
Current time you wake up in the morning: 8:30!!!
Current favorite word: "awesome"
What are you...
Thinking of: camping location for this weekend, going to the stationary store
Feeling: lazy
Remembering: things I need to do for work
Doing: slacking off
Planning: wedding, camping this weekend, get together with friends tomorrow, conference for work, X-mas trip
What were you doing
1 hour ago: laundry, cleaning
1 day ago: running errands in the west end
1 week ago: working
1 month ago: telling everyone we got engaged!
1 year ago: working, playing with our new dog
5 years ago: spending my first summer in Edmonton
10 years ago: finishing high school, hanging out with friends in downtown Ottawa
Your favourite
Music: alternative/pop/hiphop/80's retro
Cartoon: Strongbad!
Font: Party LET
Colour: Charcoal grey
Song: "Rasputin" by Boney M
Flavour: creme brule
Scent: fresh fruit
Magazine: trashy celebrity magazines (Star, US)
TV Show: Food TV, America's Next Top Model, the OC
Book: dunno... lots to choose from.
Movie: Lost in Translation/Amelie/Marry Poppins
Language: English - though Japanese is awesome
Food: Osso Bucco, Creme Brule with an espresso, brie
Beverage: Water
Fruit: watermellon
Vegetable: zucchini
Season: Fall
Subject in School: English/any 100-level university course, really...
Weekend Activity: going to the dog park
Ice Cream Flavour: Dulce de Leche is awesome at Block 1912, as is Mud Puddle at Cow's
Pizza toppings: Spinach and fetta
Preferences
Cola or Other: Diet cola
Coke or Pepsi: Diet Pepsi - I will turn down a coke
Fried, Scrambled, or Poached: Hard poached
Pancakes or Waffles: ARGH! I can't pick - both so good! The waffles at the Fairmont Jasper Lodge are to DIE for.
Dogs or Cats: DOGS!!
Coffee or Tea: depends...
Iced or Hot: Iced
Looking out the window or into the room: window?
One Pillow or Two: two for show, one ends up on the floor
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
High Achiever or Easy-Going: High Achiever
Single or Taken: Taken
Pen or Pencil: Pen
Gloves or Mittens: rather have warm weather
Planned or Spontaneous: Planned
Food or Candy: Food
Matches or a Lighter: BBQ-style lighter
Typed or Handwritten: typed, but handwritten is nice too
Walk or Run: Walk
Elevator or Stairs: Stairs if possible
Walk or Drive: Drive
Facing into the restaurant or away from the other people: Facing into the restaurant
Eating alone, with one friend, or with lots of friends: Eating with Chris
Home or "Out": Home
Alone, with one friend, or with a group?: All are good, depends on the situation
Do you...
Have any tattoos (where?): Yes (none of your business)
Have any piercings (where?): earings (in my ears, stupid)
Have any scars: yes, on my chin when I fell when I was 6
Get along with your parents?: Yes, but they are frustrating at times!
Get motion sickness: yes
Think you're a health nut: No, but I sure do eat better than some other people
Type with your fingers on the right keys: yes
Play an instrument: piano
Play an instrument well: I used to - don't know how it would be now
Sleep with a stuffed animal: No - Hershey's not stuffed
Have a significant other: Yes
Have a dream that keeps coming back: I used to have a "loosing your teeth" dream, but that hasn't come back in years now.
Believe there is life on other planets: Likely
Read the newspaper: Articles online
Read the comics: No
Read the sports pages: No - get basic scores via radio
Check the weather forecast: Yes
Go to restaurants alone: sometimes
Consider yourself tolerant of others: not really
Like the taste of alcohol: depends
Drink: yes - sometimes
Smoke: no
Swear: yes
Sing: in the car
Sing in public: rarely
Sing in the shower: no
Laugh: yup!
Joke: all the time
Read: lots
Exercise: not often
Diet: I try to eat balanced healthy stuff
Cook: yes - and more so recently
Believe in astrology: No
Read your horoscope: no
Believe in magic: no...
Believe in miracles: no?
Go to church: no
Have any secrets: I'm not telling
Have any pets: Hershey!
Have any children: no
Have any brothers or sisters: Yup, David
Work: Yes - too much
Have a university/college degree (or go to or plan to go to university/college): yes, 2 and "a half"
Chat to strangers who instant message you: no
Talk to strangers on the bus: other than a few pleasantries, no
Wear hats: while golfing
Like yourself: I think so
Wish on stars: sometimes!
Like your handwriting: it's okay
Trust others easily: not really
Like puns: love em
Have a good sense of humour: I think so
Take walks in the rain: not if I can help it
Do you prefer
Traveling: Yes!
Staying home or Going out: both are good - going out requires spending money and being away from the dog
Cooking or Eating out: both are good - see above
Entertaining at home: yes, except Hershey makes me nervous
Large parties: yeah
Small parties where you know everyone: more so, yes
Quiet evenings with a few friends: this one is the best
Being alone: as long as I choose to, yes
Leisure Time: Do you like to...
Read: yes, both fluff and good books
Go out, anywhere! : sometimes
Go dancing: Not so much in Edmonton
See a show: Yeah - but it's usually expensive
Rent a video: Yes (though I miss the movie theather popcorn)
Listen to music: in the car
Go for a walk: with Hershey or to window shop, yes
Watch television: yes - too much
Surf the web: yes - too much here too
Chat with friends online: yes! this is great!
Meet people for coffee and conversation: yes - I don't do this enough
Go to a party: yes
Stay home: yes, this is good too
Creative outlets: Do you...
Paint or draw: no
Sculpt, do pottery, mold clay...: no - though I'd like to start
Build scale models: no - did paint some for a while
Collect... (what?): Warholl books, cookbooks
Write (what?): blogs, newsletters, etc.
Compose music: no
Choreograph dances: no...
Dance: not anymore
Develop software: website upgrades can be fun
Meditate: is this a creative outlet? wierd.
Daydream: non
Take photographs: yes, especially during trips
Have you ever...?
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Change "Oreos" to "Pot of Gold chocolates" and I'd have to say Yes
Thought about eating an entire box of Oreos: No
Baked a cake: lots
Cooked Thanksgiving Dinner for a group: yes - turkey was scary!
Eaten sushi: YES! Love it!
Been on stage: yes - in several different context
Gone skating: yes - getting better at it
Made homemade cookies: yes
Gone skinny dipping: no
Dyed your hair: yes (brown, reddish, black, purpleish, green!)
Broken a bone: no
Been hospitalized overnight: no
Had your name appear in the newspaper: often!
Published a story, poem, novel...: yes - in a local chapbook...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: and the donning of costumes? once - it was stupid
Gotten drunk or extremely intoxicated: yes - haha
Been arrested: no
Changed your name: not yet!
Changed your "look": yes, significantly
Changed who you were to fit in: yes, I guess so
Traveled outside the country: yes (US, Mexico, Panama, Bahamas, England, France, Austria, Liechtenstein, Germany, Swtizerland, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, more?)
Memories - The Past
Last Thing You Bought: Venti Blackberry Green Tea Blended Creame Frappuccino
Last Interesting Thing You Did: facilitated a group through a visioning process
Last Interesting Thing You Heard: 2 characters are going to die in the last Harry Potter book
Last Interesting Thing You Said: ??? don't know
Last Interesting Thing You Saw: Hershey dreaming and twitching her feet
Last Thing You Touched: computer
Last Thing You Had To Eat: left-over pumpkin scone from Starbucks with some margarine
Last Thing You Had To Drink: water
Last Thing You Watched On TV: newnet
Last Book You Read: (reading now: "Nasty Bits" by Anthony Bourdain - a collection of short articles about the cooking industry)
Last Music You Listened To: Sonic radio station this morning
Last Movie You Saw: "Rize" by David LaChapelle - a documentary about Crumping
Last Movie You Saw On The Big Screen: X-men the last stand - good stuff
Last Person You Called On The Phone: Phil from CASA
Last Person You Talked To Online: Chris
Last Person You Emailed: Jon & Jon
Last Time You Cried: While watching "Eight Bellow" last week
Last Time You Smiled: earlier this morning while on the phone with Phil
Last Time You Laughed: just now - listening to Hershey bark in her sleep
Last Person You Hugged: Chris
Last Person You Kissed: Chris
The Future
Where do you see yourself in five years?: Working... living elsewhere, kid?
Describe your Dream Career: Leading a consulting company that speciallizes in non-profit organizations
What do you want to be when you grow up?: see above... or idependantly wealthy!
What country would you most like to visit?: Italy
Where are you going to live?: Toronto? another big-ish city
Miscellany
How many rings until you answer the phone?: at least 1
What's on your mouse pad?: I can't find my mouse pad. UofA Research swag
Do you like thunderstorms?: yes, as long as there is no hail
Do you like snow?: yes and no
How many houses have you lived in?: 4 if you count my old apartment
How many schools have you gone to?: 5
Do you like to drive?: Yes!
What colour is your bedroom carpet?: wood flooring
If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only take one thing (not person) with you what would you take? : a speedboat with enough fuel to get me home
What was the best time of your life so far?: right now is awesome - when I was 16-18 was pretty fantastic too
What is...
The last thought you go to sleep with: "gotta go to sleep so I can wake up by [insert time here]"
Your first waking thoughts: "what am I going to wear today?"
The first feature you notice in someone you just met: what they are wearing?
Your best physical feature: straight teeth
Your greatest fear: being unprepared
Your biggest weakness: shopping
Your strongest attribute: organization
Your greatest accomplishment: running a national organization
Your most cherished memory: Chris proposing
Moods
I Hurt: when I can't do something about it
I Love: Hershey, Chris, my family, my work
I Hate: messiness, drunk ass stupid people
I Fear: bugs, american politics
I Hope: for an even better future
I Feel: good
I LIsten: attentively, whenever I can
I Hide: my gut
I Play: with my dog
I Miss: art
I Learned: that I can't control it all
I Know: to take my time
I Wait: for a little while, but am often impatient
I Need: to be more financially secured
I Want: more time to enjoy ourselves
posted by traxis @ 9:42 a.m.


1 Comments:
You have Dulce de Leche ice cream in Edmonton?? I am SO jealous! :-(
BTW, I am a left, and we did alright for a good couple of years. ;-)
Post a Comment
» Home