traxis on the run
Monday, July 10, 2006
I'm not dead - just really busy. Should post about camping, movies, wedding planning, etc., but this is just too hard with the heat, work, and more.
Am hoping to take some time off in the upcoming two weeks, may have more time then.
posted by traxis @
9:55 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
BasicsName: (let's not go there)Birthplace: Ottawa...
So when we were in San Francisco, we went shopping...
Life is busy, but getting less so, now that hockey...
On the Road AgainThis time, in Canmore. Saw a str...
Wicked Media Coup:(E & D walking into the building...
I have come to realize that through my complaining...
On Saturday May 20th in San Francisco, Chris asked...
Holy cow - we leave in 4 hours!!!See you all later!!!
Holy "I call you to resign" day at the Leg!It's be...
Oh god - I am so NOT done!And worst off, I have a ...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home