Friday, September 01, 2006

I don't like Fridays

I'm hear an hour late at work, mostly because I needed a ride from Chris to bring all the crap I had at home back to work (silly conferences), and the whole building, in fact, all of downtown, seems to be on holidays.

I had a good evening yesterday - had some dinner where I finished food [happy dance], took the dog for a nice long walk, then watched most of the MTV VMA's while doing a bit of cleaning up. Actually, it was more than a bit - and the effects were significant.

Today I'm going to do a bit more odds and ends work; go to the post office, and maybe to Staples. I'm happy to see a full week free of meetings next week! I'll be able to hunker down and get more serious work done. Nice.

Okay, enough complaining!

posted by traxis @ 8:47 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary