I am frustrated at my parents (god, you'd think this is the blog of a jr. high student)... They have been away for nearly 3 months in China, which is fine, but they send ridiculous e-mails on a daily basis. They give every freaking detail about what time they woke up, what they ate, how much shit cost, blah blah blah... and it's all in French with no accents or appostrophes, etc. And I'm sure there is something wrong with my mom's french, because it is SO hard to read and I can still comprehend written french no problem... Argh.
Can't just delete either, every once in a while there is something important that they actually say. This ends in a week though - which is good.
In other news, made cat toys for Chris' sister's cat. Cats are kinda dumb so it was easy - but I'll put a picture up soon of my creation :)
Update
Here they are!

posted by traxis @ 8:44 a.m.


2 Comments:
Those look like scurrying mice that will keep kitties entertained for the ages. Nice work.
Okay, that's adorable.
Post a Comment
» Home