In the past few weeks it seems like every movie I've watched has mobsters in it... The Departed was totally confusing, but Chris liked it; Goodfellas was pretty good, but the main guy's laugh drove me nuts; Scarface is on again, and it's okay, but the chainsaw scene was just on - yesh...
I guess we watched a few other guy-ish movies recently too... The Big Red One which I actually enjoyed; Deliverance which was creapy and really slow; Butch Casidy and the Sundance kid which has Paul Newman in it, and he's kind of cute; Nacho Libre which I really enjoyed - mostly because of the beautiful lighting.
Want to watch a girly movie - something with Cameron Diaz in it - damnit!
posted by traxis @ 3:16 p.m.


2 Comments:
Obviously you have to round off the guy flick experience with seeing Borat!
Oh god no... I want to see The Queen or Marie Antoinette (still haven't seen it after weeks of wanting to)....
Fast Food Nation sounds interesting too, but can't see how the book would be turned into a non-documentary film...
Post a Comment
» Home