Having recently found some of my colleagues' wicked blogs, I am ashamed about how dull mine has been... all cloak & dagger-ish, kinda meh.
It has been a very productive week - got a big lobby report done, which I am thrilled to have crossed off my "to do" list, met with the ever-awesome Noel, had a chance encounter with some of my students who were in town for a few hours, and frankly got a lot of admin stuff done. Pretty happy with it all.
Can now go back to knitting too since my wrist is feeling better (stupid non-ergonomic desk).
Oh - the Leadership race is still keeping hold of my interest... I got to meet all the candidates and was surprised about what they were like in person. It's coming through in some of the publicity, reviews and definitely the debate that was on TV last night... I'm worried; not as confident as the Wojtaszeks are, I guess... I don't want a freak Premier or Minister; that would make both living here and my work very very unpleasant!
At least I can take comfort in the fact that I can make pretty damn fantastic cranberry bread pudding with brown sugar brandy sauce.
posted by traxis @ 6:23 p.m.


3 Comments:
That pudding sounds so good. It seems like a lovely thing to have at Christmas time (or really, anytime.)
Hi Beatrice - I'll send the recipe to you through Brett. Frankly, I was looking for something to replace the raisins in the original recipe (not a fan of raisins in baked stuff!)
The best way to make sure we don't get the government you are afraid of is to vote, and to get your friends to vote, and to get all those students to vote (your mission, should you choose to accept it...)! :-)
Post a Comment
» Home