I'm frantically trying to balance a whole bunch of stuff right now and I'm actually semi-succeeding. Most of my x-mas baking is done, but I'd sure like to scrap two of the 4 cookies I made and replace them with other stuff. I've got the cashews but haven't yet made them into tasty sweet/spicy snacks. I've finished Chris' gift, same for my mom, Chris' mom, and Chris' sister (and her cat). Still not done Chris' dad but that should be done this afternooon. My brother's gift is nearly done - need another 2 days I think on that one. Still don't have anything for the grandparents ready - my dad's is lacking an "add on gift". Poor Hershey has nothing yet, same for poor Tess. I can't believe I finished the cat's toys before the dogs'.
I have today, tomorrow and then part of Thursday to finish everything - not sure it's going to happen.
posted by traxis @ 9:22 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home