I am tired.
Winter seems to have returned as there is snow falling again (grumble)... cannot continue my test of anti-slip grip sticker things that I got for my not-so-practical shoes (in preparation for wedding shoes).
Work is wearing me down. I've been keeping a cold at bay for weeks now, which is incredible given my typical immune system. Chris has had the cold for about 2 weeks; gets better then gets worse (shrug). Living for the weekends. This will hopefully get better soon.
Trying to learn more about older forms of art... This will help for Italy. Got a bunch of videos from the library and they are actually really great. Not having much luck learning Italian.
Also my Timmie's RUTR stats are failing - haven't won a "free coffee" or anything in like a week!
Okay - gotta go brush teeth.
Labels: complaining, Italy, shoes
posted by traxis @ 9:46 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home