Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

X is a bad blogger.


In other news, I am trying to learn Italian as Chris and I are going to go to ROME for a week (and a bit)! He's got a conference. I have gelato eating and piatza lounging to do.




In other other news, I am enjoying work despite it meaning I've had to make steps to wrap up another older organization I used to work with. It's sad, depressing, frustrating and really annoying to see the state of affairs... As I posted in my MSN ID a few days ago: "student (dis)organization is killing me".

posted by traxis @ 10:22 p.m.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Rome. Very cool. When are you going? Did I happen to mention that I'm excellent at carrying luggage?

 
At 5:53 p.m., Blogger traxis said...

(laugh) Easter! Very Pope-y, eh? Should be an awesome time...

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary