Toronto was good, spent a week and a half hanging out with Chris' family and taking it easy. Did a lot of family and x-mas stuff, which was quite nice. Enjoyed some sushi and Korean BBQ and did TONS of walking (we went from Queen & Mail to Queen & Spadina). Didn't shop too much - Hersh and Tess got along great again, which was wonderful.
We've been in Ottawa for about a week and a bit now, which has been quite fun. The dog is getting along great with my parents - my dad especially loves her. We've celebrated x-mas here too and have had the chance to drive to Sherbrooke to visit my grandparents. We've also seen my aunt & uncle and spent some time with my brother, and finally, I have had the chance to just sit and relax over the last 2 days. I am enjoying it A LOT.
We've had the opportunity to do a bit of wedding stuff. I'm being very distracted by my mom right now who is trying to figure out e-mail attachments (sigh).
posted by traxis @ 12:56 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home