Sunday, January 28, 2007

The real treat...

On Friday afternoon around 1:30 pm, I was feeling peckish and wanted something sweet. I headed over to SUB looking for the mock-Tim Hortons and got myself a maple donut (mmmm donuts) and enjoyed an even better treat. International Week was starting on campus and I got to see a FIrst Nations performance. Three girls, including one that couldn't have been over 5 years old were doing a fancy dance (which is what it is called) while three guys sang and played a drum. I really enjoyed the short performance - it was different than the group that I'd seen at Heritage Days over the summer and on other occasions - so they had different techniques. This is what I really love about being on campus again.

posted by traxis @ 5:36 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary