What did I end up doing on this beautiful summer weekend?
- bought supplies for BBQ & backyard clean up
- watched another episode of Planet Earth
- took Hershey to the dog park
- sanded & stained the picnic table
- pulled weeds & dandelions
- prunned the tree and the peony
- cleaned the bathroom & swept the floors
- went out for some drinks with Chris (and sureptiously Brad) for Canada Day
- walked a heck of a lot
- spent a few hours volunteering for something I was unclear what I was doing at
- sat for 10 minutes under the screenhouse with Hershey.
Yup - so it's been very busy and I'm freaking tired - but that's okay I guess. Chris' lab mates are coming over in 2 hours and I've still got to get dressed up at eat some lunch first. I'm hoping our future weekends are calmer.
posted by traxis @ 11:04 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home