Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm not dead - I'm just busy working, doing wedding stuff, and enjoying some of the semi-nice weather.

Went camping this past weekend, which was fun. I hope to get to go out several times this year (unlike last year where I only got to go out once cuz work had me busy nearly every weekend of the summer).

Going to Ontario soon - must also book my flight back home for the wedding. Wedding planning is going well, but it's exhausting - after working 8+ hours every day, I'm spending a bunch more hours every night doing things like invitations, registries, etc.

Anyhow, nothing much else is new. More later - eventually.

posted by traxis @ 8:55 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary