Thursday, March 29, 2007

I don't want to go to work today. It's not enjoyable, challenging or rewarding.
I've had a bad experience lately - which has been added on to the long list of other stuff that I am really unhappy and often shocked about. I have very little "spirit" left for this type of thing.
I'm hoping things get better with time, or that my vacation will make me all "refreshed", but I'm not sure.
This certainly hasn't been all I had hoped it was - at least not yet. I don't know what else to say.

Labels: ,

posted by traxis @ 7:02 a.m.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 p.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

You know, I spent over a year in a job that I hated. It ate away at my self-esteem, and I was always getting ill. If things don't improve, just get out!! You're well-being is more important than the money!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary