traxis on the run
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Drinks with Duncan today were great. It has litterally been months since I saw him and it was great to gossip and talk politics and catch up. Musn't let (gasp!) 4 months pass before the next beer.
posted by traxis @
8:11 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
YawnI am tired. Winter seems to have returned as t...
GrossThere is something seriously wrong with the "...
Also, I seem to have a finger in the pot of nearly...
For some very strange reason, the city has put a v...
Too busy working, taking care of the dog, learning...
Tee hee! Framed Warhol tribute from Chris for Val...
It is hella cold outside. I've been enjoying comf...
Inspiration?It has been a long time since I've see...
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!X is a bad blogger.In other news,...
I want to go to the Toblerone world in the new com...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home