Monday, April 23, 2007

Somehow the weekend didn't feel anywhere as productive and relaxing as today (Monday) felt.

Went out for drinks with the hack friends on Friday after work, which was good fun, but then had to rush home to let the dog out. Ended up having unfrozen pizza dinner (yes, like unfrozen caveman lawyer) which was tolerable.

Saturday I tried to sleep in, but the stupid dog was pushing me around in bed. We were going to have guests over on Sunday, so I went out to get groceries from the Italian Market (which was so-so), to the library (which is always good) and to Second Cup. It was so grey and rainy I didn't realized that the whole day had passed at it was like 8 pm and we had only had a bit to eat. Went out to our old/new favourite Indian buffet place, and enjoyed some new flavour sensations and chai.

Sunday - still grey. Ran errands with Chris, but because he's been so busy with work, he forgot half the things he wanted to get/do. He was pretty frustrated. Got home with only a bit of time to prepare dinner stuffs for Brian & Arile. Dinner was a success, as was the wedding talking/planning we did as a group. Was totally pooped by 10 pm - they left at 11; and then I did dishes (which was good, cuz it allowed me to make lunch for today).

So yeah; not a lot in 3 days. Meanwhile, today, I finished a novel that I started only last night, I raked up all the front & back yard after having picked up after the dog. I had a fun/work meeting with Duncan, and we watched another art documentary while having supper. I also would have done more laundry had Chris moved his stuff out of the machines... grumble.

Tomorrow I have a freakin' 11 hour day at work. I'm at least going to get a very nice, fancy, dinner out of it. Osso Bucco, here I come.

Labels: , ,

posted by traxis @ 9:43 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary