Okay, I must be the most undisciplined worker in the world. I was exhausted most of the day because I didn't get to sleep till about 3 am yesterday, and had to wake up at 7:30 to go proctor an exam (and Evil bitch monster was there, yuck). Anyhow, rescheduled a meeting for the afternoon and didn't hand in my work because I was so tired. I came home, put on pyjamas, ate a piece of chocolate pecan pie, and fell asleep on the couch watching Princess Mononoke. Anyhow, just started working on my project that was due yesterday, and there is no way that I'll be done for tomorrow morning, especially since I have another exam to proctor tomorrow. Why oh why do I keep procrastinating like this?
Have a x-mas party thing tomorrow, followed by shopping with Wendy - need to get more sparkly cranberry soap from the Body Shop. Hmm, and maybe a new top for Thursday night, and well, knitting supplies, hmm, groceries would be nice... oh god.
Still trying to weasle my way into the history department party on Friday, would love to get to know the very cute, very smart prof there some more... Brad thinks I'm on crack thinking he's cute. He actually reminds me of the chubbier guy with glasses in Sloan, but with a REAL job :)
Okay, I guess I'm procrastinating again, aren't I?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home