Monday, October 13, 2003

Had the best thanksgiving weekend!
Friday went by really quickly didn't get too much done since I was feeling sick - did get all my laundry done, and a first coat of paint on the wall. When Chris got home, simply made dinner and watched some tv.

Saturday woke up early, went out to brunch with the gang (which added up to 11 people) met Colin's lovely gal, and had some very good food. Afterwards, Chris and Cam went back home to work on their cars, so Dan and I went out to see the Muttart botanical gardens, which were really nice, then in a round about way, went back to the market, shopped a bit, had some tea, and then shared an entire bottle of wine while watching Amelie at his apartment. Chris joined us later in the evening, and we went to sushi dinner and then desert at another coffee place.

Sunday woke up and gardened all morning, followed by some baking, and then getting gussied up for Thanksgiving dinner at Daniel's. Again, another big group (13 I think!) and excellent food. Played Taboo (got a record 7 cards done on my turn), and then went home, exhausted and stuffed.

Today was much lazier. Ran some errands, made up a few frames for the D&D buildings I'm making up for the miniatures I'm painting. Had yummy turkey fajitas and watched some tv. Unfortunately spotted another mouse running from the kitchen to the living room while I was making tea - and so we cleaned up trying to find where the pesky thing was hiding. We think he might be in the vents, but it was gross finding a bunch of mouse poops behind the sofa. Uhg.

posted by traxis @ 9:43 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary