Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Montreal - in 5 hours

So yeah. I'm in Montreal for a few days - then off to Ottawa for the weekend. Going to get all learned about health and dental plans, then I'm going to be a wedding machine. Fun fun.

So in the past 5 hours I have (inadvertently) ripped off a cabbie (or two) with a credit card mishap (let's just say that over-the-phone payment transactions take much longer than 2-to-3 days to process); checked into one of the poshest hotels with the ugliest bathrooms I've ever seen; read a trashy magazine while eating a Dunn's Reuben sandwich; then watched IMAX 3-D Harry Potter - Order of the Pheonix (wicked good) on my own; then walked back at 12:30 AM to the hotel.

That - I must say - is a pretty full 5 hours.

I will try to remedy the cabbie situation tomorrow. Hopefully the banks do their part.

I also have a few hours free tomorrow morning. I may try to sneak in a visit to the Millennium Scholarship Foundation offices (if I awake early enough)... if not, I may just go to Simon's (department store) on the way into my morning meeting.

Poor cabbie - I feel like a deadbeat dad...

Labels:

posted by traxis @ 9:44 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary