Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2 weeks left!

Okay - so I'm done sending out x-mas letters, and am part-way done getting gifts. My baking is pretty much done too, except for one batch of squares and maybe one more batch of shortbreads (depends how tired I get making them).

Only 2.5 x-mas parties this year, and the in-laws are coming after boxing day, so I can wait to get them some gifts until then (if, they are getting "things" rather than "experiences" which is my new trend for parents). Everything that needs to be ordered ahead of time has been done so. Most of my "stuff" is at home.

But I dunno if I can feel ready for x-mas yet - this is way later than I typically am in most years (though, in all the previous years had to go to Ontario for x-mas, so had no option but to be done by this time!!)

Labels:

posted by traxis @ 7:00 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary