Tuesday, April 16, 2002

My closet is so empty! It was so good to go through all that stuff and put so much of it away. Actually the outer space dress I loved so much in high school I've put away as (gasp!) maternity clothes! It's not that I'm expecting or expecting to be expecting, but those dresses are baggy enough that they will work perfectly when I'm big and gross and hosting a little parasity thing inside of me. Uhg. Anyhow, at least I'll have cute happy dresses to make it a bit better.
Did school work today, amazing! Had a meeting with my supervisor about some of that work - wasn't bad at all, actually. I think we'll be able to continue on without too many problems with this project.
Tomorrow I'm going to proctor some exams to make some extra cash, go running with Chris, proctor some more, than go to a fancy Senate dinner with Neil. Not too bad a day, proctoring is a little boring, just walking up and down the aisles and checking on kids.
I've started knitting again but I don't have a pattern for the sweater that I'm trying to make, and I keep messing up the ribbing. Uhg.
Okay, bored, I should go take a shower, shave my legs, and read my book. Bored bored bored.
Mmm, might have an orange!

posted by traxis @ 8:22 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary