I also hate Hot Topic. They have all these cute little clothes with skulls on them. Including a cute stripy bikini, a stirpy polo shirt, and a short sleeved blouse with red necktie. Oh god. I keep trying to convince myself that if I were to buy these things here, I'd pay WAY more for them than the listed american price. HOWEVER, I'd also have to pay shipping, which is near 50USD. Argh.
Okay. I DON'T have that kind of money. Must stop.
Will go have breakfast (bagel!) and make my bed, get dressed, put away the rest of the laundry, and go to school. I will do the rest of my paper, and e-mail it off. Then I will mail shit out, and break for lunch, and then go jogging. This afternoon, I will do office work that has been long waiting attention, then get ready for the meeting tonight. After the meeting, will have a quick drink with the kids, then come home to finish sorting clothes. Will also do my dressers and that will be done.
Yes, I SHALL have a productive day, damnit!
posted by traxis @ 9:14 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home