traxis on the run
Friday, March 29, 2002
I believe this is now done. I hope. I'm tired.
Please commence feedback!
posted by traxis @
2:28 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
Oh please have worked silly comment thingies..
Adam just wrote this evening to tell us of the ser...
Glah, I just did as much banking as humanly possib...
Still no word from Adam on what happened to Derek....
Back at school, didn't go to class - e-mailed my p...
That was the Derek post. My friends have been ver...
Holy crap. This has been the most insane week of m...
There. I've done it. I've written the break up l...
One of my hockey guys is injured - the hockey pool...
Figured out I was feeling sick because of the extr...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home