Wednesday, March 27, 2002

That was the Derek post. My friends have been very supportive - it was good hearing from MadSide girl, X and Adam. I called Paula and she helped me out some, then I called Chris and he said he was going to come over to help me out. He was great, just hugging me and making sure I was okay, talking if I wanted to, keeping things good.
God. Anyhow,
Other strange things that happened this week:

Chris and I have worked things out, but it was almost like we were going to break up, things are good again, still learning how to deal with our relationship bit by bit.

Wendy apparently had been having a fling/affair with Grant (as in Grant from "Grant and Tamsen") not good. They'd only kissed, but he had very strong feelings for her, and kept telling her. Wendy told him to slow down and figure out things with Tamsen before they continued on. Grant told Wendy again that he "really really likes" her on Monday late night, and then went home and CALLED TAMSEN AND TOLD HER EVERYTHING. Grant and Tamsen are now BACK TOGETHER! My god. Wendy found out AFTER the fact, and is pretty much left all alone now - she feels very responsible, and isn't able to face either Grant or Tamsen. D&D is cancelled until further notice, and Grant and Tamsen haven't considered Not coming to my cocktail party on Monday so that Wendy could feel comfortable. She's a wreck right now, and I feel bad for her, but still, I mean, both Wendy and Grant were very stupid, but Wendy came first in our group, so she should get the privilege to attend events. Further, Grant and Tamsen have a lot to work out, and they're together, so they should bow out. I dunno, it's all so infantile.

Told Neil about Wendy and Grant, he flipped. He loves Wendy, I know it. He just hates seeing her get hurt. I don't know why everyone loves her so much - pretty much every guy I know thinks she's cute. It's because she's so vulnerable, guys want to take care of her, but she's so needy that it would drive each of them nuts. I dunno, it kind of really bothers me to think about this.

Paula called when I got home, her boyfriend's mother seemed to have had a heart attack at her home... they were stubborn and wanted to go back to their home hospital, not to the one that was closer by like 1 hour 20 mins drive... She was really scared and shocked by the whole event. Needed to vent to me. No word yet on how the mother's doing.

Neil wrote a resignation letter that he said he was going to drop off today. He has chosen not to take on th VP position next year afterall - which is a shock to our team. I think it would be good for him if he uses this time instead to focus on getting happiness back in his life. He isn't happy at all right now, quite depressed and keeps jokingly mentioning suicide... Have talked to him about this a few times, but it's like talking to a wall. Dunno what to do. Called him to tell him that I support whatever decision he makes, and would like to help him if I can, I think that's all I could do.

Then got an e-mail from Adam about Derek.

Today after Chris left for school, checked the blogs, found out that Cookie died, MadSide girl's good dog. He was such a sweetie - not scary at all (except when I first met him and I stood on top of a chair arming myself with a vaccum attachment). Cookie was sick apparently for quite a while now, and had live a good long life. I miss him quite a bit actually, and have often told myself and others that if I were to get a dog, he would be just like Cookie.

Sigh. It's been a very long 24 hours.

posted by traxis @ 9:37 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary