This morning woke at the crack of dawn and came to the office to work on my school work. Finished a 6 page report in less than 3 hours, damn thing. Went to school and presented stupid version 9, gave my supervisor the paper, and then got feedback. Looks like this will be the version that goes through. Some changes still to be expected, but nothing too big, no big topic changes or anything.
Went to lunch with Chris, exhausted so didn't really say much. He had a rough day too. Told him I wanted to skip out and go shopping for the afternoon. So we're going to WEM in about an hour, then having supper at his house, and then I'm sleeping over. I only have a 9:30 tomorrow, that should last till around noon, then class from 1-4, and a meeting for the residents in my building. I'm skipping an awards night, but really I don't fucking care right now. Because one of our exec quit last week, we're down one person, and there's this big important meeting on Friday April 5 and I have to go to replace someone who's out on a business trip. I have taken on so many extra projects and committees and meetings that I totally don't care missing a few silly extra things. Anyways, its the same dumb committee for which one of the chairs dislikes me right now. Too damn bad.
Okay. Must photocopy more stuff to read and get ready to take off.
posted by traxis @ 1:47 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home