Friday, March 08, 2002

Fucking bloody cold! Walked to the grocery store to get, duh, food - my fridge was nearly empty except for drinks and condiments. I need a full fridge to feel "safe". Silly I know, and I don't even eat at home very much what with work and all, but I'm much happier now that I have fresh food. I however forgot to by sandwichy stuff, and have just used up the last bits for lunch :(
A good day today, nothing much planned. Will start reading school stuff after goofing off on the internet for a while longer, then will go to the office to drop off work, and then go running with Chris. Will come back to the office and do that work, and have 1 meeting. Not stressful at all. I will also try to vaccuum today - finally.
The undergrad union had their elections yesterday - still not sure who won. A bunch of really "special" candiates were runing this year, not a bunch of kids that I look forward to working with next year. Anyhow, at least the girl who's campaign was posing naked for posters was disqualified. Her main issue: build a skate(boarding) park in the quad. Whatever!

posted by traxis @ 11:10 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary