Watched Canada whoop the Americans at hockey today - good fun. God Wendy and Chris were screaming so loudly at the tv it was insane. I enjoyed it too, but was probably to most emotionally detached person of the group. Plus with yesterday being so draining, I was a little wiped still. Chris was sweet, but as I said before, I was a little distant, not sure how to explain it - maybe being a little defensive.
D&D went well, moved up to next level so have decided to cross-class and be a 4th level druid, 1st level sorcerer. Also got possesion of a "Alter Self" wand - sounds cool! Tamsen made a crap load of chilli for dinner, I made nachos - it was good, but UHG so unhealthy - feeling heavy and gross now.
Actuallly did some homework during the game too - wow.
Tomorrow, have to go to school to copy my office mate's notebook, then have a meeting with school-related people, but not my supervisor, which is good. Then an office meeting which I always look forward to. Going to go jogging with Chris afterwards, then work on school stuff for Tuesday until just before 5 when I have to go to a meeting at the gym down at south campus. Come home, study, and be ready for my school group meeting on Tuesday morning. Tuesday afternoon have a take-home midterm that I have 24 hours to complete. Wednesday afternoon I have class (must read that book!) then the office social even thing and getting to hang with Chris. Thursday I have meetings all afternoon interspressed with class, and Friday is our big awards event at the office - must dedicate pretty much the whole day to that. Busy busy week - should fly by for the most part. Hopefully skipping three weeks of class won't affect my midterm too much - uhg.
Okay - going to go read now - try to catch up!
posted by traxis @ 11:45 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home