Thursday, February 07, 2002

My home looks like a war zone... uhg. After school yesterday went with Brad and Neil to do photocopying, and purchasing of stuff that we'll be needing over the next while (and I'll be needing in my life totally). Got a printer and a new phone (and paper for the printer and a bunch of sparkly pens). Then went to the groceries to get food and soda, bought 3 half-cases of soday (should last till mid-summer), then bought the kids some beers (tons of different kinds - I'm such a good friend). We had our pamphlet folding party before and during West Wing, then Chris stayed over which was really nice. We took a shower together and I got him to wash my hair. He did a terrible job, but it was so very cute. Anyhow, accidently/on purpose slept in this morning, but then when I finished my dream about an MGM Movie Themepark Tour gone bad, I noticed it was like 8:25 (were supposed to wake up at 7:15) so I put the clock back next to Chris, and he all freaked out and woke up going "what happened to the time?" He got up and got dressed and gave me a kiss goodbye then had to go - I had originally thought he was going to come right back, but he said he had to get up and go GO, so I was a little sad. :(
I'm going to go fix my hair then get to the copy shop and see if I can make his t-shirt up today. I will also go to A&B Sound and purchase fun music, then come back to school, do my homework, then go to class, then do office work, then go to class #2, then put up posters, then go to my meeting, then come home, and clean all this up.
Grrrr.. still disapointed that Chris had to leave so early; we don't have any plans for this weekend still... hm.

posted by traxis @ 8:43 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary