Monday, February 04, 2002

Feeling just marvelous - so very at home and comfortable. The weather outside is beautiful - there's still snow on the ground, but it's clear and sunny and just around 4 degrees with mild breezes. Makes you want to open all the windows, clean your home, buy flowers, eat light meals, read in bed, and take a stroll down to a cafe all at the same time. Just like happy days in Ottawa back in high school where we'd go over to the cafe after school then to downtown to window shop and be silly. Over the last two days with Chris, we've really reached a very nice level of intimacy. We're talking about all sorts of things, and realizing how intrinsically wierd each of us is and how perfect a combination we make. I don't feel all head-over-heals dangerous crazy in love, but rather a very comfy, very happy feel-like-he's-always-been-around smittened. So strange given we've only been officially "going out" for like 1 week today. Amazing how time flies out here. He asked what I wanted to do for Valentine's day - I was a little taken aback by that, didn't think he'd be planning anything like that. We're going to go to the Greek restaurant neerby for dinner, which'll be nice. Not sure what the gift situation is, especially since his birthday is the day right after. Would a cd be too cheap? What if he doesn't get me anything... hrm, need to figure this out. Tried to find a Mission Hill t-shirt on-line early this week for his b-day, especially one with a dog. Couldn't find anything, then tried to find a good big clear picture of the dog to go get the t-shirt made, no luck with that either. Told Chris about my search for a pre-made t-shirt on Friday while we were watching that show on tv, he was totally touched by my searching like that! He then told me yesterday that he told his friend J. about my search, and said that J. was so impressed with me (which means Chris was too). He then said that he'd been looking for a picture of the dog to make his own t-shirt - told him I tried that already, that I was really wanting to get him the dog shirt, but he'd have no luck - again more impressed looks of "wow, what a great girlfriend!" I rock.
He also got me a toothbrush for his home, nice.
He tells his mom that he's coming over for dinner/hang out, and he says that she's "really happy for him" - all sorts of good things from this boy.
Everything seems to be rolling along nicely - which is just great!
Going to try and do lots of work today, all the little pieces of office and school stuff that I haven't been attending to since I got back. I really did "loose" 2-3 weeks being preoccupied with bois - not good. This week, I have school meetings pretty much all day Tuesday, getting my cable-internet connection Wednesday morning (YAY!), then some other bitty stuff for the rest of the week. New Sex and the City starts on Saturday, think we may have campaigning/socials on Friday and Saturday... Must go to Price Club and the party store to prepare for the monthly meeting and the mardi gras party I planned but can't attend (BAD Evil Bitch Monster). Okay, must go do other stuff now.

posted by traxis @ 1:33 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary