Thursday, January 17, 2002

Still sick, don't understand why. My ribs now hurt because of all the coughing. Urgh. Had a nice long talk with Brad today, about boys, his relationship, work, the future, big talk. Went to class and stuff, reviewed one of my student's letter of reference and resume. Then went out to the pub for drinks - ended up being with a different group of people than I had thought, but was still lots of fun. Magic Dave the bartender is all hot for my raspy voice! Chris didn't come out to the pub, too bad, but we have plans to go out on Saturday. I noticed that one thing that Chris doesn't do that I really miss is compliments - nothing! No "you look hot" or "I love it when you (fill in the blank)", nothing at all! Hrrmmm.... Wonder why?
Need to purchase more cough drops - must get over this cold before we go away to the conference.

posted by traxis @ 8:39 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary