Friday, January 11, 2002

I have completely lost my voice. Was sick since Monday (think the stress and the stale air on the plane did me in) but had to talk nearly non-stop and loudly because our party thing was tonight. It went really well - tons of people showed up, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. The total came to $520 so we rounded it up to $600 for the poor waitress who was left all alone to take care of like 50 of us. I don't know how I will be able to chair my meetings tomorrow! Argh.
Got a lovely little e-mail from Madside girl - she's JEALOUS of my escapades with Andre! Funny girl. Sent him his surprise today - a little thank you something, hope his mum doesn't open his mail! Still being a slut, Chris just left a few minutes ago. Boy is this fun! Don't know how long I'll be able to keep doing this though. Going out dancing tomorrow, should be great. The club is absolutely excellent - hell last time I was there, some guys started breakdancing - that's always fun! Beautiful decore, very modern, like Milkbar in Clockwork Orange but not scary. Should be pretty tame. Saturday might be seeing Wendy's friend's band play - which means more dancing: People in Edmonton dance for bands, not matter if they know the song or not, whereas, people in Ottawa won't move at all yet they will clap after each and every song. Must be some magical land somewhere where the audience does both - poor bands. Sunday is our first D&D game - it'll be fun to nerd out for a day. Worried that this group will be a little strange as there are 2 people in our team of 6 which I get creepy feelings from every now and again. Ah well, shouldn't be too bad.
Trying to have some soup so I can talk again tomorrow - I have 3 stupid meetings and I'm directing each of them. Argh. Will now search the web for more tips on getting my voice back.

posted by traxis @ 1:23 a.m.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary