Also did more work on my school project - that should be done today or tomorrow, thank god. What a ridiculously long thing, blah! Finished reading about 50 pages of the textbook for my class, which is also good, and started registering for the conference in Vancouver. I would rather be back home to do all this work, hard to keep hogging the computer and phoneline here. Ah well, only a few more days.
Went out for lunch with my mum and dad today, had Indian food at this great buffet place. Ate too much. Took a long stroll with mum when we left the car at the mechanic this afternoon, which was okay. Tired now. Will check e-mail then go take a nap. Will also check one last time about leaving on a different flight. No new news from Chris - he is such a 'guy'. Not sure if I want to date a 'guy' and get all wound up over one person when I could just be free and do whatever I want... hmmm.
posted by traxis @ 1:43 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home