Guess what is on tv? A Muppet Family Christmas! With all the old characters and Jim Henson's voice. The guy who was the human in Fraggle rock is there too with his 'dog'! Check this out for nostalgia! Ooh a funny! Bert and Ernie walked in and started talking "Doc starts with D" "Yes" says Doc, "What's this all about?", Bert "Where we're from, this is small talk."
Did tons of work in pysch today, finished another section of the silly first year project (now 1.33 years and running...), also managed to meet with the benefits health specialist, get a haircut, do dishes, and get a fair bit of kniting done too!
The psych kids are coming over tomorrow - they are going to use paper plates damnit, I am so sick of using up all my dishes and then having to wash them all. Of course my guests offer to help out, but I'm really REALLY particular about how I do dishes - and supposedly its a wierd way and 'wastes' water (we recycle water, it doesn't GET wasted)!
My friend Neil is in a wierd mood these days, well, wierder than normal. Not sure what's up with him, but he's starting to worry me. Don't really want to take him up on his offer for a drive to the airport on Thursday. He drives VERY aggressively and its downright terrifying to be in a car with him! Will see if Brad can drive me.
Finally got hold of Paula yesterday, she was happy for me re: Chris and all, but she seemed busy with Larry and wrapping gifts, hrmph! I wanted to be all gushy. Can't believe I miss him this much! mmmm... Chris.
Oh! The delicates load is done!
posted by traxis @ 8:12 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home