Yesterday's party was great, tons of food, good turnout, everyone loved their gifts, and we even got to play Taboo. Watched SNL after everyone left, No Doubt was the musical guest - they totally rock. Their new album is really good except for like 2 songs. Sent an e-mail to Chris to give him my contact info for the next while and to say "thanks", not sure what procedure is, but figured it would be nice for him to get positive feedback. He still hasn't written back, argh. And I'm now starting to remember some of the conversations we had on Thursday - my god, I think I let him know how I often feel like I'm just some kid, and wonder why people respect me or have such high expectations of me. If memory serves me right, I think he was all like "Ahwn, don't think like that" and gave me a big hug and reassured me that I was not just some kid. Sign, what a great guy.
Meanwhile, Paula is stil MIA, don't know how to reach her in Turo, and REALLY need to talk with her.
Almost done kniting my dad's scarf, should be done before the interview with the Minister of Foreign Trade is over on tv!
posted by traxis @ 12:11 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home