Saturday, January 12, 2002

Still craoking! Argh argh. Busy day afterall yesterday. Went to the office after trying to stay home and resting got boring. Did a bunch of little work, then had our election meeting. Things look like they're going to go well. Everyone is getting along well and we seem to have a good chance of taking this thing. More to settle on Monday night after the big meeting. After, I went out to Carmen's housewarming which was pretty good - her apartment is gorgeous! Had picked her up some flowers as a welcoming gift, the lady at the grocery store was all like chiding me for being out, she told me to go home, the nerve! She's not my mom! :) Didn't really know to many people, but it was good nonetheless. She and I are starting to have a bit more fun together now, I think it's good that we aren't doing all the same things all the time which means we have something to talk about. Left a bit early to meet Chris and Brad and Wendy at the club. Grant and another guy were there too. I had a good time, good music, very nice drinks, Chris was kind of funny - he Grant and the other guy Greg were all being very 'manly' and 'normal'. Brad was being quite manly too - which I'm not used to. Used to just hanging with him and Wendy so he's one of the girls when he's out with us. Funny. Ended the night a bit earlier than normal because I was just tired. Chris took me out for breakfast this morning, did the walk of shame with him (which made it a little bit less shameful). I really missed Edmonton Saturday mornings/afternoons. People walk a lot on the main street out here, tons of shops and little coffee houses are filled in the morning. Kids and parents, young and old, everyone's out and enjoying what the city has to offer. Most people aren't cheap here - they enjoy going out and shopping, I feel right at home! Got dropped off at home afterwards, did a little bit of fun reading (finished the Warhol book) and watched The Family Man on tv - ehn, not too sucky. Might go out with Wendy tonight, will see how my voice is - not sure what I'm supposed to do to get my voice back - all the stuff on the net is for fancy products. Brad said I should drink whiskey with tea and honey, blah. Carmen said to drink vodka straight up. Her boyfriend gave me this super-echinecia pill which did nothing for me. I think people just want to get me drunk and drugged up!

posted by traxis @ 6:09 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary