Saturday, January 19, 2002

Where is Wendy? We are supposed to go shopping for the office today, and I really want to go out! She's out getting her hair done, which is fine, but I'm getting restless here. Started knitting again, this one's mine. Very fun when you don't have deadlines and you get to keep the end product.
Yesterday was fairly productive. Woke up late (yay!) then went to the drug store to buy contact lense solution and some other necessities (okay, linen spray and fake diamond earings aren't necessities, but they're really nice). Spent about 80$ on these things! Argh! Anyhow, went to the office, did some work, went out to lunch with Neil, then came back for about 1 hour of this totally boring, useless meeting that was just going nowhere in my opinion. Chris came by the office so chatted with him for a bit. Then had another meeting, so worked on that for like 2 hours - getting involved in this very messy battle between a student group and the university, but that's our job. Then went out for 1 drink with the gang and did some of my review there before meeting up with Chris to go rent a movie. Did the whole videostore/grocery store thing with him - that was pretty fun. He made this fish dish for dinner, and then we watched The Score with his roommate (urgh, bad manners - he should've taken off!) Anyhow, watched a few twisted cartoons after the movie then retired for the evening. Chris did this absolutely great thing - an engineering thing, believe it or not - where you take a fake tattoo and put it on the other person by licking the back of the tattoo (the paper backing). Whoa mama! That was definitely excellent, creative and just a little not-normal - just how I like it! Anyhow, spent most of the night joking around, and finally went to bed after the Robetussin kicked in. Woke up at like 7:30 am to get up and out to school - he had this training thing to go to, and I wanted to make a meeting with the session coordinator (for the student group mess thing). The coordinator wasn't around, so went home, took a nice long shower, treated myself to my reserved stock of glittery body lotion, and then watched America's Sweethearts on tv (it sucked). Now I'm just waiting for Wendy.
This evening, I'm supposed to go see Lord of the Rings with Chris and then the plan is to stay over again - may try to change the locale to here since we have a meeting at 1:30 pm at my home tomorrow. Chris is so funny, he's all asking what the office staff and our circle know about him and I, and I have to tell him that Brad's told everyone pretty much everything he knows! Argh. Asked Chris what his friends know or think of this situation, says his friend J. thinks I "have a good face" (what the hell?) and that C. is jealous (damn straight! I'm a hottie!) Funny guy. Finally found something we both really have in common - an affinity for powertools (and I mean Powertools, like Black and Decker - but that's an inferrior brand, you really want Makita or Dewalt or move on to air pressure tools). Yes, I'm a wierd one.

posted by traxis @ 1:25 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary